Would you just look at her? She’s practically bursting off her skin with giddiness and teenage excitement and goofy anticipation. All fidgeting, like she can’t contain want and love for him. Licking her lips like tasting him more, and getting drunk on this taste. It has been, what? 20 years, since they have known each other, around 10 years since they have been married, and she still acts like completely smitten with him. Like they have just snogged for the first time and his taste, his warmth, his closeness affects every fiber of senses and nerves in her body. That hunger, that flirting, just ridiculous happiness beaming off her. Because she found her place - by his side, everything she would ever want from life - in his closeness. Once again, she confirms that he is the one, the one and only. And she has got noticeable lines on her eyes, they have been through so much, death, losses, they grew up, grew old, learned each other anew, and yet that longing for each other remains, unshattered, maybe stronger than ever before. Because now they know that nothing can touch them. That they are invincible. And after all that she still wants him and loves him like it is their first time.
Can we all take the time to admit that we all cried like freaking babies at the start of Star Trek 2009.
Reminder that Benedict Cumberbatch admitted he did.
One of the only movies that goes from zero to feels in like 0.000001 seconds.
also we can’t forget that Thor and Emma Swan are the parents of Jim Kirk
If anyone has extra tickets for the Maze Runner showing in Atlanta tonight I will buy one I DIDN’T REALIZE THEY WERE COMING SO CLOSE PLEASE HELP
1. Do not kill yourself. Killing yourself is very messy and your mother will cry over you. It is not beautiful or brave, and even if it was, you will not be around to see that.
2. Washing your hair is going to be a chore. But you should do it anyway. Because you will feel better about yourself.
3. Get up late. Have a lay in. Sleep past your alarm. You have a very long life ahead of you and for now you should appreciate the cold side of your pillow.
4. He is going to break your heart but he’s just another male human who finds it hard to deal with Mondays, too. So in a month you’ll wake up and you won’t even remember that little scar on his knuckle you kissed.
5. Don’t spend hours looking up what your name means on google. Your name is your name and you should go out there and do heroic and good deeds and give your name your own meaning.
6. Don’t fight your demons. Your demons are here to teach you lessons. Sit down with your demons and have a drink and a chat and learn their names and talk about the burns on their fingers and scratches on their ankles. Some of them are very nice.
7. Music is good for your soul. Rap music will energise you and boost your ego and pop music will cheer you up. Indie music will make you think and emotional songs will make you cry and think about that boy again. It’s healthy.
8. Victim complexes are not attractive. Boys and girls will not date you because you are sad. They are not going to date you and kiss your aching bones and cure you of your dragging depression. Wake up. Take a bath. Do your hair. Be attractive.
9. Sadness is not poetic. Depression is not beautiful. Laying in bed all day and eating too much is lazy and disgusting and it is not tragic or pretty. Get up. Go outside. Let the sun warm your bones. Live.
10. If it makes you happy, buy twenty of it. Dedicate your life to it. Print it on tv shirts and collect things and draw art of it. Do not care what people think. They are the unhappy people you need to avoid. The abuse they will hurl at you is painless compared to how sad they are. Pity them. Remain happy.
11. You are allowed to he angry. But the world is not working against you. The flowers do not bloom for you and when your mother shouts ask her if she is okay instead of thinking she hates you. She never will. The world walks beside you and is silent. It does not trip you up or carry you.
12. Day and night cycles are natural. Humans only sleep at night because we used to avoid predators in the dark because of our poor eyesight. Stay awake until 5am watching bad reality shows. Wake up at 7pm and have breakfast.
13. Eat when you are hungry. Being bored does not constitute a chocolate bar. Sleep when you are tired. Do not mindlessly obey the sleep at night rule. If you are not tired, do not sleep."
Lapfoxs (via lapfoxs)
Everyone needs this on their blog.
i’ve always thought that clara’s story is the inverse of donna’s
like donna didn’t believe that she was brilliant whereas clara thinks she’s brilliant on her own. and we thought donna was normal then she turned out to be extraordinary, whereas we thought clara was impossible but she turned out to be completely normal
so if this pattern of opposites continues does that mean the doctor is going to forget clara?????!?!
run you clever boy and remember me
WHAT IF HE FORGETS HER
i refuse to be shamed for having a body. i refuse to get embarrassed when a tampon falls out of my purse or spend a whole day anxious about if someones going to notice that i forgot to shave a patch of leg hair. i wasnt put on this earth to spend my time apologizing for my existence and i refuse to let anyone make me feel like i have to waste my energy on all that petty shit